Saturday 28 March 2009

Blog awards!

This has taken me a while to get posted, but life has been busy.

Firstly, The Sisterhood Award from Yan and Prophecygirl. Thankyou!

Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

And then there's the incredibly creative Zombie Chicken Award from the lovely Priya.


The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their words.


There are loads of blogs that deserve these awards, but special mentions go to...

Prophecygirl at Wondrous Reads
The Epic Rat at Epic Rat
Ink Mage at The Magic of Ink

Please consider yourself awarded with either or both of the above, whatever you would like! Honestly though, anyone who I follow or even comment on your blogs I would add your names if my hands wouldn't fall off from all the linking. And I didn't want to have a very, very long list!

I'm at home for my Easter holidays now (yay!!!) So all of the stressfull last-week work is out of the way and I should have some more reviews for you soon. Starting with Going Too Far which should be up by tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to your GTF review, I have it on the way and it sounds brilliant.

    Thanks also for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many awards going around now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks! The Zombie Chicken Award is def. a fave of mine.

    PS. Thanks to you I bought those Mary Hooper books!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete