Monday 2 February 2009

Five reasons why I am very happy today

  1. The world outside is full of white snowy goodness. There will be snowball fights, there will be snow angels, and there will be much crazy snow-related running around. It hasn’t stopped snowing yet today and the sky is grey so maybe we will actually get the promised amount of snow for once.
  2. New information on the Hunger Games sequel has been posted over at The Book Reader. I’m not sure that it can be as good as the first book, but I’m excited for this one all the same.
  3. Cracked up to be is finally out here in the UK. I’ve heard good things about this one and can’t wait to get my hands on a copy.
  4. I got ahead with lots of work last night. Don’t you love the feeling after you’ve been really productive? Plus this means that I am free this evening to run around like a crazy person in the snow.
  5. This is a February post which means I am technically into my second month on my blog archive. A small achievement, but fun anyway. Everyone has been so lovely and supportive to me, especially Em, so thankyou everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for more info on the Hunger Games sequel...CAN'T WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo do tell how you like Cracked Up To Be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise Cracked Up To Be was out in the UK. It's great to hear - I'm going to look out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicklish - I don't know if it's actually being printed here, but Amazon is finally selling it so you should be able to get hold of a copy

    ReplyDelete