Friday 16 January 2009

First post!

I'm new to the blogging world, but having read a good many blogs while browsing the internet for good books, I've found them very useful and decided to contribute my own reading experiences. About Books will be a good way to give a shout out about any books I love. At the moment, my goal has always been to record my thoughts about every book that I read, but having left my notebook somewhere, I've realised that a blog is probably the best way to do this and keep all my reviews together, while hopefully actually being useful to other people as well. Mostly, I read teenage books, but a few kids and adults ones will get thrown in too. So expect reviews fairly frequently, and once I find my notebook, I'll probably type up some old notes as well.
I've read a lot of good books recently and want to share. So expect reviews forthcoming, probably beginning tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the book blogging world, Hannah! I look forward to reading all your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) So far it's been really fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Em's comment! I just looked back through your "previous posts" and realized that you're very new to the blogger world. I honestly couldn't tell! You're on the right track. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thankyou so much! I am a new-born blogger :) I didn't realise how wonderful and supportive everyone would be

    ReplyDelete
  5. very impressed by your blog
    ACHUKA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Luisa and Achuka. You people make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete